Advertisement

  • Published Date

    September 9, 2018
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

WOODS Proudly operating in Oregon, llinois, since 1946 Woods has been headquartered in Oregon, Illinois, since 1946, when Leonard, Keith and Mervel Wood invented the first successful tractor-mounted rotary cutter. In 1994, Woods entered the construction industry and eventually expanded into the landscaping, grounds maintenance, and aftermarket parts markets. Today, we continue to serve all these markets from our headquarters on llinois Route 2. Although Woods has grown and changed throughout the past decades, we remain true to the tradition of innovation and quality established by the Wood brothers. With the ongoing support of our employees and the community, we will proudly remain right here in Oregon, Illinois. BLOUNT